What could be more romantic than looking at the stars?A waltz night under the stars and moonlight is necessarily a fairy tale fantasy.A wedding theme around the night sky is entirely achievable and evokes an atmosphere of formality, pomp and romance.
If you’re searching for the trendy wedding themes, you may learn that starry night wedding has been one of the most whimsical, ethereal, utterly swoonsome wedding themes. It is incredibly romantic to hold your wedding under the twinkling light of the stars and soft glow of the moon, whether the light is from the night sky or artificially created.
So, how does the bride do it?A healthy dose of glitter, of course!Use slithering gold metal in an astronomically gorgeous wedding invitation, like this blue-hued stationery from cherry berry paper.Hint at your bridesmaid dress with gorgeous gowns and twinkling stars.But don’t forget you’re the real star here!Replace high heels with stylish flats. And these gold sandals will fill you with fantasy as well.For a bride’s look, brush your nails with dark sequins for a stunning selfie.
To show you how gorgeous this theme truly is, I’ve collected 15 amazing starry night wedding ideas.Read on for suggestions on how to put together a starry night wedding that your guests will never forget. Enjoy!
1. You can either make a luxury starry night sky ceiling for your wedding ceremony, or simply choose a beautiful string lights or star backdrop or for your evening wedding.
2. You can create a magic starry night atmosphere both outdoors and indoor with hanging star shaped lamps, candle lights , or even a giant piece of artificial twinkling lights “ceiling” to reflect the night sky.
3.Hundreds of twinkling lights are a must. A very pretty effect can be created by different sizes of multicolor starry and galactic lighting disco lamps.They will dance and twinkle just like the stars in the sky.
4. Create a starry themed wedding table setting with a sparkling sequin table cloth and constellation dinner menu.
5. Place these beautiful starry night sky numbers at your reception tables.
6.Let your guests get a sense of your theme with a starry and galactic wedding invitation.
7. Give some star featured wedding favors to your guests.
9.Wear a starry inspired wedding hair accessory.
10. Having a gorgeous shimmering and sparkly wedding dress perfect for a “starry night” Wedding.
11. Take a romantic wedding photo under artificial moon and stars.
12. Decorate your wedding party with different shapes of moon and star lights.
13.Never forget a star and galaxy themed wedding cake.
14. Make some delicious and beautiful twinkle star desserts for your guests.
15.A starry night theme wedding definitely calls for star theme jewelry. A set of crystal bridal jewelry with sparkling stars and moons would be the perfect finishing touch.
16. DIY some trendy, stylish and beautiful galaxy or starry nail art designs for your wedding.
17. Use unique astronomy guest book to match your wedding theme.